Delivery & Returns
Please allow for up to 3 working days for delivery. When placing an order with Fee G please supply us with as much information as possible, such as a mobile number at which you can be contacted throughout the day as well as any special delivery instructions.
We ask for a daytime telephone number/mobile number so the courier can contact you to arrange a suitable delivery time. If you cannot be contacted on that number and the parcel is returned to Fee G there will be an additional charge to re-send the parcel.
If an ordered item is not in stock we will contact you to confirm a replacement or alternative delivery date.
If you require any further information please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost of Delivery
- FREE Delivery ( Northern & Southern Ireland)
- UK – Standard Delivery = 8.00 euros
- Standard Delivery = 15.00 euros
1. Refund: Unused, unwashed products in their original packaging can be exchanged or returned for a refund within 14 days of purchase. Please ensure that all original tags are left on garments.
2. Customers are responsible for the postage cost of returning an item. Sorry, but we cannot refund your original post and packaging charges, but our P+P back out to you is free.
3. Be sure to include your name, order number with your return or exchange for prompt processing.
4. In the unlikely event that you find a fault due to manufacture of your product we will replace the item or reimburse you in full, including return carriage without quibble.
All goods will be inspected on return.
Please do not send anything back that is not in the same condition as received. The goods are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure it’s packed properly and can’t get damaged on the way. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. We recommend that you obtain a proof of postage and to be absolutely sure the items arrive back to our returns section, you should use a tracking service.
All returns have to be posted to:
40 Western Parkway Business Centre,
Lower Ballymount Road,